Dog training and behaviour consultations can work really well by video chat, through your computer, phone, or other device. This is especially true for cases where the trainer’s presence may be too much for the dog(s), or for cases where there is a lot of discussion of addressing or preventing problem behaviours, such as housetraining, puppy raising, over-reactivity, aggression, separation anxiety, barking, destructive chewing, and hyper-activity.
Online Quick Consult (online or phone chat)
$21 (GST included) (for puppies or dogs of any age)
- up to 15 minutes
- the cost can be credited towards a full consult if scheduled within 7 days
- a quick email with notes and links, if appicable
- great to focus on some quick tips or one skill or a question about a behaviour
- get professional CPDT-KA advice on how to choose a training approach, training equipment, a dog care facility or business, recommendations for reputable training resources
- approximately 60 minutes
- emailed personalized notes and resources
- one free follow-up session (up to 30 minutes)
- phone/email support (for up to four weeks from date consultation)
Additional follow up sessions (to be determined on a case-by-case basis)
Contact Jennifer Berg CPDT-KA for more information.